Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: ag collection pic challenge.. here is my album...

  1. #11
    Inactive Member horsemom's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2003
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Lovely Felicity collection!

    I have the brown church dress as well and I love it on Felicity. In my sig is my link to my monthly AG album and because I'm slow it still has Christmas up. Felicity is in her church dress in it if anyone wants to see.

  2. #12
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Post

    <font size="4">GASP!</font>...Beautiful, Superb, and stunning! Congratulations!

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member AGDancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 10th, 2005
    Posts
    442
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great Album!! You have a lot of American Girl stuff!!

  4. #14
    Momento_Mori
    Guest Momento_Mori's Avatar

    Post

    Wow! So neat! I bet you have alot of fun with all of that. Putting it all out together makes it all look so real life.

  5. #15
    Dancin'4'AG
    Guest Dancin'4'AG's Avatar

    Post

    bump

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •